Followers

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Sunsational Halloween Hop


 Welcome to  Sunsational Stamps Design Team Blog Hop for August 2017. Thank you for joining  us today!  We will be showcasing one set this month for Halloween this 4x6 clear set "
Trick or Treat" has 12 images including pumpkins, a ghost, bat, faces and 2 sentiments. They are too cute for words and you will be inspired by our amazing Design Team's projects. 




 Here are a few simple rules we ask you to follow  to show support for each crafter and the time they have put into their work. In order to be eligible for the drawing for the blog candy and the Free digital stamp
1) you MUST visit each blog,
2) leave a comment,  
3) become a follower of each DT Members Blog and our DT blog at http://sunsationalstamps.blogspot.com/ 

We also are offering a special for this release:
You will get 10% off any order of $10.00 or more. Just use the code August17.
The code will be valid in the "Sunsational Stamps" store  
This special offer is good until  Sunday,  September 3rd at midnight  EST.   

Grab your favorite beverage, and let's get hopping. 

                                         I created this Halloween Planner Spread.
I colored my images with Prismacolor Pencils.  I used my Recollections planner,for my spread.  I just cut the little papers off and punched holes in my pages to fit in my Recollections Flamingo Pink Planner. My cover kept coming off so I just switched it.  I used Tim Holtz Distressing inks to make my sky for my scene.  I used a border die to make my forested hill.  So I placed my pumpkins and ghost along the bottom of my pages.  Of course you have to use some cool Halloween Washi and other planner goodies for decorating.





If you happened to have stumbled upon this blog by chance or accident, please make sure to head to the first blog listed so you don't miss any of the Love we have to share with you. This hop runs from 9 am EST August 30th through  11:59 pm September 3rd, so you  have plenty of time to visit every blog in the list below.  
Here is the line up for the hop:
      Lisa        
LeeAnn  
Christine  You are here
Marji next


So: now that we are fully inspired... how about getting creative and join us over on the Sunsational Stamps Facebook Challenge Page.

8 comments:

LeeAnn McKinney said...

Love planner pages and yours is awesome.

Tiggerscraps said...

Adorable! Great job

Lisa Lynn said...

Christine, your coloring is just adorable. Great Halloween images.

Shylaashree said...

this is terribly cute. loving it

Chriss America Real said...

I absolutely love your planner ! This is just adorable !

I am giving away a prize on my blog come on by !

Hugs,

Chriss

Karthikha said...

Wow! Adorable and fun planner pages! Lovely!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your planner spread! So colorful! Love the pumpkins and ghosts!

Laurie Levorson said...

Awesome planner pages--so cute and colorful!